Welcome to the A.J. Drexel Nanomaterials Institute NanoArtography Competition!
Present your research through an artistic image!
2017 NanoArtography Competition
The winners will be awarded cash prizes in U.S. dollars. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place awards and one People’s Choice award:
1st Place: $700
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $100
People’s Choice: $500
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place will be awarded based on Judge’s choice. People’s Choice will be selected as the image with the highest number of Likes on the competition Facebook page.
Please continue to check our Facebook page for updates, https://www.facebook.com/NanoArtography/ !
This online international competition is open to all students and researchers (domestic and international) creating artistic scientific images.
- Any kind of B&W or colorized microscopy images, computational simulations, or combination of both, etc.
- No more than three entries are allowed per individual or team.
- The submitting individual should also fill out and sign the image permission file and submit it with each entry.
Deadline: at 11:59pm EST, September 30, 2017
People’s Choice Selection: Top finalists will be posted on NanoArtography Facebook page for public voting from October 2nd, 2017 to October 16th, 2017 at 4 PM EST.
Winners Announcement: November 14, 2017
Contest winners will be featured on the A.J. Drexel Nanomaterials Institute 2018 calendar.
If you are ready to submit, please follow the steps provided:
- Download the DOC waiver (above).
- Fill in the submission information, such as your name, title of your artwork, and the description of your artwork (200 words or less).
- Please email your Policy Agreement and NanoArtography Artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Remember to attach the files!
- Make sure you have received a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Files extensions accepted: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tif, tiff, pdf, doc, docx
Want to see the NanoArtography previous winners? Check it out here!