Students and faculty in the UPenn/Drexel IGERT Program are involved in a variety of research areas, loosely organized into the four themes below. For information on who is involved in each area, please visit our Faculty page.
Or, read a profile of some of our current IGERT students' work!
More coming soon!
• Effect of Environmental Parameters on the Structure of Proteins
• Nano-fibers & Polymersomes as Drug Delivery Systems
• Hydrogel-Nanoparticle Complexes • Biologically Inspired Nanoscience
• Design of Molecular Devices
• Charge Mediated Assembly of Functional
• Magnetic Field Driven Assembly of Magnetic
• Conductive Polymer Structures
• Electroactive, Bioactive & Structural Nanofibers
• Carbon Nanotubes
• Carbide Derived Carbon
• Nanostructured Materials